Super Cute Coordinating "Little Prepster" Hybrid Cloth Diaper. Custom made by the very awesome, Southern Comfort Fitteds for Project Pomona. Limited Edition
This hand-crafted cloth diaper is one-size made to fit most babies from 11-30 pounds. It is made with a hidden layer of polyester fleece in an effort to keep the outside feeling dryer, longer. This diaper can be worn up to 4 hours without a cover, but requires a cover to be completely waterproof overnight. And they work fabulous as an over night diaper!
- Fold down snaps provides additional rise settings
- Hidden Front snaps so not to bother baby
- The Outer Print: Pima Cotton Knit
- The Touching Inner: Cotton Velour
- Addtional inserts (three total layers of inserts in addition to the actual diaper cover)
-Fits right after the 'Just Born' diaper.
-Starting at about 11 pounds using fold down rise (FDR) to about 30 pounds depending on the baby.
-Narrower wings. 12 belly panel snaps.
Shorter rise than size 2.
-Fits from about 15 pounds to about 40 pounds into the toddler years.
-FDR is automatically installed.
-Slightly wider wings. 14 belly panel snaps. Longer soaker system and higher rise.
Before using your Southern Comfort Fitteds™ for the first time, only one wash is necessary. Diaper will reach full absorbency after about 5 washes. Use the following wash routine for best results after each use:
- Store in a dry pail and safe to wash with all other types of diapers
- Cold Rinse
- Hot wash with cloth diaper safe detergent
- Cold rinse
- Machine dry on high or line dry