- A Year with Mom and Dad: "Project Pomona Cloth Diaper Jeans" - Nov 30, 2012 I love the thoughtful details in the PP jeans I received. From a generously stretchy back elastic, to roomy “bum” area! These jeans fit so great over my son’s fluff-diapered bum! The contrast stitch detailing is superb and authentic as well. The front opening of the diaper is especially considerate of cloth diapered babies. It snaps open on both sides, so you have a large opening. No more struggling to force too-tight pants on over a diaper."
- Sew Fatty: "Project Pomona Jeans Review" - June 7, 2012 (VIDEO )Sew Fatty:
- Mommy's Favorite Things: "Merry Fluffy Giveaway Spotlight" - Nov 30, 2012 "I washed the jeans and onesie each one time before trying them on him. They fit him great!! He's a pretty little guy so I'm surprised how well the jeans fit him. They're cuffed right where they should be and they are just the perfect length.
Letting Life Happen: "VEDA Day 7- Project Pomona" - August 7, 2012 (VIDEO REVIEW)
Confessions of a Messy Mama:;"Project Pomona Review"- September 29, 2012
"These jeans are amazing! First the versatility of these pants are amazing. I mean really, they are amazing. I am in love with these jeans! Let me first touch on the sizing of these jeans. These jeans that I received are a size 2 and should fit FB for 9 months. I won't need to buy her a different pair (or 2 or 3) every 3 months. That is going to save money and lots of it...
Now on to the style factor. Did I say how much I love these jeans? I LOVE these jeans! The denim used is so incredibly soft. The wash is just the perfect blue. This mama really knows her stuff. I'd be willing to bet that she has the best dressed kids on the block."
- Niki, The EvalGal "Project Pomona Review"- August 6, 2012
"The pants leg also has a fold over design, that way they can fit for a different array of babies. With these two features put together (fold over legs and adjustable waistband), Project Ponoma just figured out an amazing way to save mommies a bunch of money! How is that you ask? Well, because of these features there are only THREE sizes that your child would go through from approximately ages 3 months to 2T!!!!"
- "Project Pomona Review" - July 28, 2012
"I would highly recommend Project Pomona to anyone that is looking for a great pair of jeans for their child. You will be completely satisfied with your purchase, happy that you are supporting a mom owned business, and proud that you bought something made in the USA of great quality materials. Oh- and you are saving money by having 3 different sizes in one pair of jeans, now THAT’s awesome!"
- Kelly Wells- July 14, 2012
#MyGreenBaby Twitter Party- @ecochic & @EFFblog - September 27, 2012
#schoolofcloth Twitter PArty- @clothdiapergeek - July 26, 2012
The Eco Chic: "News and Updates Around the Cloth Diapering Community" - February 11, 2012
The Eco Chic: "My Favorite Sponsors & Companies on Pinterest" - February 9, 2012
"Project Pomona Pants Designed for Real Babies & Cloth Diapers"- May 17, 2012
Eco Baby Mama Drama: "Project Pomona Review & Sponsor Spotlight #ABE3"- January 27, 2012